Join me Feb. 22-24 as I trot around the Web visiting bloggers who are spotlighting and reviewing Murder by the Book, my 5-star Mystery Mini.
By “mini” I mean that the book is a Short Read. You may be surprised to hear how much enjoyment gets packed into 27 pages. I intended for this Short Read to entertain you when you’re stuck somewhere, like waiting for a delayed flight or for your car to be serviced. Or, as I experienced yesterday during jury duty, long stretches of standing around in a hallway outside the courtroom waiting while the lawyers deliberate on jury selection.
I want to thank all these bloggers and reviewers for getting the word out about “Murder by the Book.”
- Laura’s Interests – REVIEW
- The Pulp and Mystery Shelf – SPOTLIGHT
- Must Read Faster – REVIEW
- Community Bookstop – REVIEW
- 3 Partners in Shopping, Nana, Mommy, &, Sissy, Too! – SPOTLIGHT
- fuonlyknew – REVIEW
- Socrates’ Book Reviews – REVIEW
- Mythical Books – SPOTLIGHT
- StoreyBook Reviews – REVIEW
- Cassidy’s Bookshelves – REVIEW
- Nadaness In Motion – REVIEW
- Sapphyria’s Book Reviews – REVIEW
- The Broke Book Bank – REVIEW
- Island Confidential – SPOTLIGHT
- Brooke Blogs – REVIEW
And a huge THANK YOU to Great Escapes Book Tours for putting this together. Great Escapes Book Tours is a fantastic resource for both authors and readers. Be sure to check it out.