What happened to March?
Here’s the chat I had last month with Michelle Cornwell-Jordan and Denice Garrou, hosts of Between the Lines.
Here it is April already and this month is going to fly by with everything I’m up to.
I’ve been asked to do another interview. I’ll chat live with Kori Miller on her Back Porch Writer Show, Saturday, April 9 starting at 9 A.M. Central Time. You can listen, even log in to ask questions or make comments. Here’s the link:
This chat one event for the Brains to Books Cyber Convention. B2BCYCON will be like any trade show, festival, or convention you’ve ever attended except it’s all virtual, taking place on Goodreads and Facebook and my blog as well as the blogs of other authors and readers.
- I’ll have a “booth” all 3 days on Goodreads. It’s space where I can share news, conduct giveaways, referee games and dialog with visitors.
- I’ll post a lot on Facebook. On Friday, April 8 my Dee-Scoveries blog is Stop #6 on a Blog Tour. I’m hosting a number of Character Interviews. You can get to know some other authors through the characters that they write about.
- Also on Friday, April 8, convention organizer and author Angela Chrysler will read to you from Book 4 in The Bewildering Adventures of King Bewilliam, The Redoubt.
- On Sunday, April 10, I will “takeover” the B2BCYCON Facebook page. There will be games, prizes, excerpts from my work.
- The Redoubt is competing in Covers Wars. Go here to vote. The Redoubt is in Round #4. I know that the contestants “parade” by, you’ll be astounded at the quality of book cover art.
And if you’re missing all the #MarchMadness excitement, here’s another bracket challenge for you: your favorite hero, King Bewilliam, is competing in a Character Tournament. Our king is pitted against the character penned by the author running the tournament. Should our hero be gracious and let the host win or should he go for the gold? Voting starts April 8 and it’s one vote per person per round.
Over 600 bibliophiles will attend the Goodreads side of B2BCYCON with an additional 165+ on Facebook so you can see this is a really big production. Come visit with me, but take some time to wander the fairgrounds. Meet other authors whose work you might enjoy, collect prizes and freebies, take in the Lipsync contest, and other entertainment. The organizers and authors have put a lot of work into this. I’d love to hear if you participate in any of this and if so, what you think of it.
There’s a lot more April excitement to share with you but that’s enough for now. Do plan to take in some of B2BCYCON. The energy will be high and I believe you will be astounded at how much there is to enjoy from the comfort of your favorite chair. See you at B2BCYCON!