Where can you
- stay awhile at the Hotel Ritz in New Orleans
- experience a time lapse trip along the Oregon Trail
- spend a day in a one-room rural school house
- experience a night with timid inter-galactic visitors
- enjoy a beach camp-out followed by a day at the circus
all tied together by poetic interludes?
This anthology of short stories, poems and even songs was compiled by members of the Port A Pens writing group and the youth writer members of the Port A Pencils. This imaginative group of people not only wrote everything in the anthology, they also edited and published the book, even created the cover. Richard Mueller, Ruby Peru Stell and Gary James Moeller get credit for the compilation.
The book’s official “launch” is being marked with readings, music and munchies at a Book Release Jubilee, Sunday, Feb. 24 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., at Third Coast Music at 502 E Avenue G in Port Aransas. Contributors to the anthology will read stories and poems, and yours truly will read a selection from The Lost King. The public is invited to what promises to be a lively party. I’ll see you there.